Translate This Page:

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Back again after a hiatus of sorts!

Thought I would post a current picture to document my journey to be Fit After 40 so far.

So what have I done during this time away? The biggest event was in August 2012. My family and I packed up everything, sold the house in the city and moved to the rural countryside, halfway up a mountain surrounded by forest.  There is no cellphone reception here.

Our meats are mostly (but not exclusively) pastured beef and lamb from local ranchers, we drink hand milked cow's milk purchased from friends, eat eggs from free range chickens and generally pursue a low carb, high fat and high protein diet sourced locally where possible.

We live in an offgrid home powered by solar panels with a Honda gasoline generator for backup.

In another change, Harvey (my former blog contributing partner) has asked to retire from the blog so I shall now be the sole contributor.

More updates in the days to come.  Drop me a comment or an email if you like.

Victor

No comments:

Post a Comment